Make sure your 2021 New Year wealth goals cover these 3 key elements.
Everyone loves to succeed, but too often we build new year goals that are mere “pie in the sky” ideas without any system to actually bring them about.
Make sure this year’s money plan sets you up for success!
Use the following questions to test each of the three keys listed below:
- What has been working?
- What has not been working?
- What do I want?
- What is the very 1st step I can take?
Here are the three KEY steps I use anytime I’m building wealth goals.
1) Take inventory of your personal stock value.
Wait, what did he just say?
You didn’t miss anything,
Personal Stock Value
It’s everything “you” have that is actually valuable to your business or career.
The first thing you want to make sure you have in place for 2021 is a plan to increase those areas in your personal life. We call this increasing your personal stock value because as your “stock value” increases so does your value to the business you are working to build.
2) Take a look at your business and what it needs in order to grow.
You’ll want to look at:
- Legal Documents
I promise you, if you will look at what is actually needed inside of those areas to facilitate growth, then you will have identified the EXACT areas to invest that will bring the biggest returns!
3) How will you systematically build cash inside of your “Vault”?
There comes a time when you will relinquish control of cash. This means that you are not using it to build your personal stock value and you are not using it as an investment that you can control inside of your business.
When you relinquish control over your cash it MUST be inside of a Vault with the following three characteristics:
- The cash must have a contractual guarantee for growth. (Don’t allow yourself to Gamble with this cash)
- The cash must be protected from litigation, leans, and have tax advantages.
- This cash must be liquid to use when and how you want. (Without penalties, time delays, or interruption of the guaranteed growth.)
This is the AIS Triangle™ approach for the most successful financial goals.
#1 Asset is YOU
#1 Investment is your business or career
#1 Strategy in the marketplace today is to keep your cash guaranteed, protected, and liquid.
CHEERS: May 2021 be your most powerful financial year to date.