Over the past two decades we have watched the “financial
social norm” terrorize hardworking entrepreneurs.
Big bank tricks built to keep people enslaved and
But what’s worse, 100% of all personal financial train
wrecks could be avoided by watching and mimicking what the wealthy, including bank
owners, are doing with their money. (and they also do it with YOUR MONEY!)
We have Identified 9 financial characteristics that are
needed to build the ideal financial plan.
This week’s 5 min live video turned in to a powerful 24 min
9 Characteristics of an Ideal Financial Plan.
Found on page 33 of our new book “The AIS Triangle™ – The #1
Guide for Your Vault”
Want to be a “savvy” investor or a knowledgeable Vault owner?
Use this list as a checklist for any “financial plan” that
comes your way.
If it doesn’t fill the checklist, then you are assured that it
is not a Vault…
Likely it is a threat to your empire.
Want to dive deep into all 9? – Watch the video
- People are Assets.
- My business/career is my #1 Investment.
- Human Life Value is the source and creator of
all property value.
- Maximum certainty, protection, and liquidity on
cash you relinquish control of.
- Minimize taxation on income now and in the
- A systematic flow of money into your strategic
- Liquidity: The availability and use of your
money throughout life.
- Contingencies for death, disability, liability
claims, and any other unforeseen factors that can’t be predicted.
- Flexibility to make changes to the plan.