Co-Vid19 Financial FAQ
As the world reacts to the pandemic of Covid-19 and the coronavirus that causes it, Vault AIS™ it is taking a STAND for the principles of TRUTH that govern not only financial abundance, but all forms of abundance.
This page is dedicated to helping the entirety of humankind avoid the mental & emotional distress being fueled by social mob mentality, misguided & “typical” financial planning, and any other false financial “snake-oil” salesman.
Co-Vid19 related financial questions:
AIS Triangle Questions:
The Vault AIS™ Triangle FAQ:
- How is investing in stocks, bonds, 401k, SEP, Simple or other qualified plans the same as gambling?
- What is a buy/sell agreement?
- Do I need life insurance on my Key Employees?
- How do I know how much life insurance I need?
- How do I get a friend or family member on Michael’s Schedule?
- * How often should I take the Financial Self Assessment?
Calculation and Vault tools FAQ:
Covid-19 Blog Posts:
- Here is why your #1 Strategy works every time! (Apr/22/2020)
- How to be an “investor” in ANY market! (Apr/16/2020)
- Becoming a leader in the storm! (Apr/14/2020)
- How to separate the “Facts” from the “Feelings” (Apr/10/2020)
- A manual for success during scary times (Apr/07/2020)
- What The Cares Act Means To You and Your Business. (Apr/03/2020
- “Clients only” secret to reducing financial stress. (Mar/26/2020)
- Everything is changing so quickly. (Mar/20/2020)
- CoronaVirus Killing My Life Insurance Savings Plan? (Mar/13/2020)
Vault AIS™ financial resources:
General Covid-19 resources:
If you have any questions about Covid-19 or the Novel Coronavirus we would refer you to the following government and world organizations for clarification and help: