Do you really know what we do here at Optic Financial?
Our tag line here at Optic Financial is “Seeing the Unseen”.
What does this mean you may ask?
Let me tell you.
When it comes to anything to do with money, finance and banking we see the things that others don’t see.
Why is this the case?
It starts with our expertise and ability to understand and to teach you about the rules or the agenda of all financial institutions.
Financial Institutions have an agenda.
It’s no surprise.
- They want our money.
- They want our money on a regular basis.
- They want to hold onto our money for as long as possible.
- When it comes time for us to go get our money they want to pay it back to us as slow as possible.
and I mean EVERY product and service they manufacture meets this agenda.
Don’t kid yourself.
Hey, if you and I owned a bank together we would attract clients with our products.
We would sell them on strategies like:
- you’re in it for the long haul
- don’t touch your money you will break the compound interest growth curve, wouldn’t it be great to have a chunk of money to live interest only from you when you retire
- do a 15 year mortgage versus a 30 year mortgage and if you do we will give you a lower interest rate
- bi-weekly payments on a mortgage to save on interest
All of this gets more money in our hands as the bank owner so we can make a spread on that money lending it to other people.
Banks (all financial institutions) teach the accumulation theory while they utilize the velocity of money multiplier.
Getting a dollar to do more than one thing.
They teach us one thing and they do the opposite.
We help you see the unseen with what you have currently going on, or what you may consider doing and measure it through a lens that allows you to get more than one turn out of your money.
To be crystal clear,
if you have any questions about the following,
please let us know:
- Retirement planning
- Debt structuring
- Real Estate purchases
- Mortgage loans
- Estate planning
- Family Bank planning
- Legacy Planning
- Life Insurance
- Cash Flow Insurance
- Structuring guidelines on all form of insurances
- Short term savings
- Long term savings
- College planning, 529’s
- Long term care
- Health insurance
- Tax Savings strategies
- The mental game of wealth
- The Economic Value of Certainty in your planning
- To know versus hope that what you are doing financially is the most efficient thing you can do
- Turning assets into income when you retire to ensure a higher guaranteed stream of income
- Transferring your Human life value assets along with Property value assets as part of your legacy
- Qualified plans
- Macro economic planning
- Financial planning overall
- Protecting your assets from creditor claims and lawsuits
Although we are licensed to sell most of these products, a few of them we are not, but, with all of these products we can assist you with a correct perspective on how to coordinate them with all the other money decisions you have going on.