Frequently Asked Questions for Implemented Clients
From policy loans to account changes, this FAQ page is specially designed for clients who have chosen to create policies with Vault AIS™. You are always welcome to phone: (435) 656-3882, Text message: (435) 236-3848, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any question.
How do I make changes to my policy:
Reviewing my policy FAQ:
FAQ about how to utilize my policy:
See More utilization FAQs
- “Clients only” secret to reducing financial stress
- When are dividends paid out?
- How do I pay back a Policy loan?
- How do I do a family or school loan from my Vault?
- How do I take a personal loan from my Vault?
- How do I take a business loan from my Vault?
- Why do I need to meet with you annually?
- Reading Life Insurance Statements
- When do I pay back my policy loan
- When to use your cash value for a policy loan and when not to?
Other General FAQ sections
AIS Triangle Questions:
The Vault AIS Process FAQ:
- How is investing in stocks, bonds, 401k, SEP, Simple or other qualified plans the same as gambling?
- What is a buy/sell agreement?
- Do I need life insurance on my Key Employees?
- How do I know how much life insurance I need?
- How do I get a friend or family member on Michael’s Schedule?
- * How often should I take the Financial Self Assessment?