Yes, there are days when I’m not “feeling it.”
I get frustrated, easily irritated or just not in “the mood.”
But those days are few and far between.
Having one of “those days” gives me perspective. If I choose for it to.
Each of us has the ability to attach any meaning we want to any given circumstance. At any time, any situation and in any place of our lives.
I am conscious of this today more than any other time of my life.
- I am deliberate in my daily habits to set up the environment around me to create the energy that I want in my life.
- I wake up and write in my journal, work out at a level that causes me to sweat, I meditate, pray, and read in a spiritual book and a business book – EVERYDAY.
- I focus on my key relationships.
- I eat food that gives me energy and supports my recovery of working out at those levels.
- I get regular adjustments at my Chiropractor’s office.
- I take personal time to reflect.
- I read in my Life Book for inspiration and big picture focus.
- I study business and finance topics to keep my saw sharp.
- I associate with like-minded individuals.
- I love my client interactions. I pour my heart and soul into every meeting.
- I hire, strategize with and account to business coaches.
- I utilize positive focus celebrating where I have come from to where I am today.
- I challenge myself in every area of my life, acknowledging that as I grow and expand, I am satisfied and I am able to create with others at a much higher level.
- I am accountable. Proactive.
- I transfer the risk to an insurance company to manage versus manage myself in the areas that I am not uniquely talented in.
- I leverage my strengths. I am clear about what they are and what they are not.
- I leverage the division of labor. I hire others around me who are talented in that area.
- I have a coordinated and integrated financial plan empowering me today.
I do all of this because I have felt the other. The scarcity mindset. The frustration. The irritation.
It’s a choice.
What do you choose?
Are you conscious of it?
What daily habits do you have that set up the environment around you to create and expand at the highest level?
How does money and finance play into this?
It does for me.
Not in a small way either. It’s HUGE!
Significant, in fact!
It is the leading cause for divorce in our country.
The cost of not having the focus that is possible by leveraging knowing versus hoping is significant.
KNOW VERSUS HOPE
- Your #1 Asset is YOU
- Learn all about you your entire life, feed your brain your entire life, protect this, leverage this, this is your greatest asset. Always has been, always will be.
- Your #1 Investment is your own business/career
- Your highest rate of return is in your own business/career
- It’s something you control, have the most knowledge and passion in
- Invest as much as you can in this area in many different ways
- The #1 Strategy to employ in your personal financial plan is 20/20 Personal Banking System/Cash flow banking.
- Any money that you save outside of your control, outside of your own business/career, you will want to leverage the economic value that comes from having that money guaranteed, protected and liquid to utilize back into your life in the most productive way that you can.
Allow for this to empower you today.
Create daily habits that set up the environment that you want.
It’s up to you. No one else.
I have and will continue to assist you with the tools, perspective and utilization of this in your life.
This is your potential.
Live it. Share it with others around you.
As you share you learn.
How else can I serve you? Let me know.
Thank you for your trust in me and this process.
Thank you for your referrals I really appreciate it.
St. George, Utah
Owner of Optic Financial & Creator of the 20/20 Personal Banking System
PS: Garrett Gunderson and I have started our book together on this topic. Look for it in the next 90 days or so. I am really excited about this new venture. It’s causing me to expand and grow and it feels really good.