The AIS Triangle™ Fundamentals Pack
Thank you for requesting the AIS Triangle™ Fundamentals Pack!
The following resources give you a big-picture view of the Vault AIS™ philosophy of finance and money.
- You are your own #1 Asset
- Your business/career is your #1 Investment
- The #1 Strategy is to keep your cash somewhere that is guaranteed, protected, & liquid.
Don’t fall prey to typical financial viewpoints. Your financial path to wealth accumulation can be enjoyable and even fun. Most of all, our aim is to eliminate financial worry and stress from your prosperity journey.
Download your Fundamentals pack Now:
1. What Would the Rockefellers Do? eBook:
Read this Now: What Would the Rockefellers Do? – eBook
2. The AIS Triangle™ – eBook
Read this Now: The AIS Triangle™ – eBook
3. Vault AIS™ Self-Assessment
This 10 question self-assessment identifies your mindset in 10 key financial areas.
We are living during the most extraordinary time in human history. Entrepreneurs are going to create more wealth for themselves and society over the next decade than during the entire 20th century.
We invite you to take our Financial Self-Assessment below and discover the abundance level of your own mind as it relates to 10 key financial categories. After all, disciplined saving and investing are irrelevant without disciplined thinking!
“You cannot reach your goals until you know where you are to begin with.” -Michael G Isom
Click here: Vault AIS™ Financial Self-Assessment
4. Video: Building Individual Net Worth
Why we do what we do…
A deep dive into Building Individual Net Worth
Michael G Isom outlines three progressive keys to building your individual net worth.
- Gaining clarity
- Greater desire
- Getting exchange.
5. Frequently asked questions about money and finance.
Have questions about the AIS Triange™, Vault AIS™, Vaults, or anything else related to your #1 Asset, #1 Investment, or #1 Strategy? Just ask away, we’re here to help.
Click here: Vault AIS™ Frequently Asked Questions.
I hope you enjoy your AIS Triangle™ Fundamentals Pack.
Here are the Vault AIS™ Values for you to review as you discover who we are, our goals, and what we stand for.
- We are real, raw, relevant, and ruthlessly committed to results.
- People are the assets, things are not.
- We tell the truth in all areas of our life.
- We embrace and educate all to create, grow, and expand abundance and prosperity.
- We choose to be happy, have positive focus, and avoid getting stuck in the gap.
- Self-care and recharging your battery allows you to offer more to others you come in contact with.
- We create value for all those we assist
- We are wise stewards of our resources.
- We are committed, not just interested.
People are assets, “things” are not. Your mindset, skill sets, purpose, education, experiences in life, morals, values. It’s who you are as a person. Your mental capital. All of this is your HLV (Human Life Value). HLV is the source and creator of all PV (Property Value). You are your #1 Asset. Want more PV in your life, it’s a simple formula, increase your HLV 1st.
Your marketing, sales, systems and your leadership. Think for a moment about where all the cash has come from in your life up to this point. The reality is, that is where it will continue to come from moving forward. It’s the area where you maintain control versus relinquish control. The area you have the most passion and expertise. The most knowledge. The most opportunity. If you are to take any risk, take it here and nowhere else. Your #1 Investment is your business/career.
Think of a Vault. Cash is King. Large amounts of cash, guaranteed, protected, and liquid. Leveraging the economic value of certainty in every area of your life. Knowing versus hoping with your money. And then leveraging that knowledge in your #1 Investment even more than before. Did you know the most successful corporations out there today have a tremendous amount of guaranteed cash on hand? Find out why and how you can have this; and in doing so, create more in every area of your life.
We look forward to assisting you on your financial journey.