Seeing the Unseen – Phase 1
The phase of “Seeing the Unseen” will allow you to have a macro-economic view of your entire plan. You will begin to see what is truly possible with what you have going on financially.
- Human Life Value
- Security of Maximization
- Transferring Risk vs. Retaining Risk
- Economic Value of Certainty
- More Wealth & Benefits
The Discovery – Phase 2
What is possible with current assets and invested dollars.
- Creation of more wealth with existing cash flow and assets.
- 9 Characteristic of an Ideal Financial Plan
- Future Value – Truth Concepts calculator
- Maximum Potential – Truth Concepts calculator
- Tax savings, high ROR, lower risk
- Person A vs. Person B – Truth Concepts Distribution calculator
- Permission Slip – How is it accomplished
Coordination & Integration – Phase 3
Putting the plan into action.
- Illustration review